Job Title: Social Media Manager
Job Status: Part-time / Contract
Location: Seattle, WA or Remote
Pushr (“Pushr Technology, Inc”) is a service focused on simplifying business to consumer communications. With Pushr, our customers can easily create, approve, and distribute time-sensitive messages to their users across the globe. Using the Pushr message aggregation engine, customers can monitor their social feeds to infer service-health, issue severity, and proactively respond to their users.
As the Social Media Manager on the Pushr team you will be responsible for developing the strategy for our social and online presence, including how we create, measure, and increase product awareness, build a community, and engage with customers. You will own drafting press announcements, have opportunities to write and publish blogs, and share updates with customers through social channels. The right candidate is someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoys writing, creativity, and explaining complex concepts in a simple manner.
To be successful in this role you should have:
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong copywriting and content development experience
● Knowledge and understanding of current trends in social media
● Experience growing social media following and engagement
● Familiarity with social tracking tools, methodologies, and running marketing campaigns
● Prior working experience in communications, marketing, public relations, or a related field
Please share writing samples and/or social media accounts in your resume or cover letter.
As an early stage startup we offer the right candidate a great learning experience and opportunity to be part of building a product from scratch, working alongside experienced industry leaders.
Additionally, we offer:
● Competitive compensation
● Flexible working environment and schedule
● Company profit sharing
At Pushr we are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating a fair and inclusive environment for all employees.