Job Title: Software Engineer
Job Status: Full-time / Part-time / Contract / Internship
Location: Seattle, WA or Remote
Pushr (“Pushr Technology, Inc”) is a service focused on simplifying business to consumer communications. With Pushr, our customers can easily create, approve, and distribute time-sensitive messages to their users across the globe. Using the Pushr message aggregation engine, customers can monitor their social feeds to infer service-health, issue severity, and proactively respond to their users.
As a Software Engineer on the Pushr team you will work on core features, owning these end to end, and have the opportunity to build services and tools that will be used by a global audience. You will work directly with our Product Managers and customers to influence the direction of the product. The right candidate is someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset and enjoys building and shipping products from scratch.
To be successful in this role you should have:
● Interest in building real-time distributed software services with a great user experience
● A bachelor’s degree with a major in Computer Science, or equivalent experience in a related field (CS degree in-progress for intern roles)
● 3+ years as a software engineer (for non-intern roles)
● Professional experience in at least one programming language or framework, such as:
● Experience with these specific technologies is helpful, but not required:
As an early stage startup we offer the right candidate a great learning experience and opportunity to build a large-scale product from scratch, working alongside experienced industry leaders.
Additionally, we offer:
● Competitive compensation
● Flexible working environment and schedule
● Company profit sharing
At Pushr we are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating a fair and inclusive environment for all employees.